Seashell Stud Earrings - Sterling Silver
Slightly Textured, this Versatile Pair of Earrings is Great for Everyday Wear
With their subtle seashell pattern and shape 🐚, those will become your favorite pair of sterling silver stud earrings. Not too big and not too small, they were designed to sit perfectly on the earlobe. If you have a second or third piercing, they won’t get in the way. The shiny and polished finish ✨ of those simple and delicate earrings will accompany any outfit.
A Delicate and Minimalist Jewelry Collection Inspired by the Sea 🌊
Origine is a collection of light, and feminine jewelry reminiscent of a walk on the beach a nice summer afternoon. Easy to wear jewelry pieces with simple shapes in gold, silver, yellow bronze and sometimes including pearls. Handmade in Camillette’s workshop located in Montreal’s neighborhood of Rosemont.
Those Elegant Stud Earrings Are Perfect:
- For women who like refined and subtle jewelry
- For Younger women and teenagers looking their first pair of classic earrings
- To offer as a birthday, anniversary, or wedding anniversary gift
- For your bridesmaids as a thank you gift
- To offer for special occasions like first communion or graduation
- To offer to yourself because, obviously, you’re worth it!
Materials of Those Unique Handmade Studs:
- 100% made in solid sterling silver 925.
- It also comes with a pair of silver stoppers.
Also available in solid 14k yellow or white gold.
Dimensions and Sizes of these Delicate Studs:
- Width – 6 mm (2.4″)
- Height – 8 mm (0.32″)
*Sold as a pair*
Maintenance and Care
You might want to clean sterling silver with a jewelry cloth from time to time.
Learn more about care and maintenance of jewelry in sterling silver.