Seashell Stud Earrings - 14k Yellow or White Gold
Slightly Textured, this Versatile Pair of Earrings is an Absolute Must Have
With their subtle seashell pattern and shape 🐚, those will become your favorite pair of 14k yellow or white stud earrings. Not too big and not too small, they were designed to sit perfectly on the earlobe. If you have a second or third piercing, they won’t get in the way. The shiny and polished finish ✨ of those simple and delicate earrings will accompany any outfit.
A Delicate and Minimalist Jewelry Collection Inspired by the Sea 🌊
Origine is a collection of light, and feminine jewelry reminiscent of a walk on the beach a nice summer afternoon. Easy to wear jewelry pieces with simple shapes in gold, silver, yellow bronze and sometimes including pearls. Handmade in Camillette’s workshop located in Montreal’s neighborhood of Rosemont.
Those Elegant Stud Earrings Are Perfect:
- For women who like high quality and subtle jewelry
- To offer as a birthday, anniversary, or wedding anniversary gift
- As a heritage jewelry to pass on from generation to generation
- For your bridesmaids as a thank you gift
- To offer for special occasions like first communion or graduation
- To offer to yourself because, obviously, you’re worth it!
Materials of Those Unique Handmade Studs
Choose between two different materials:
- 100% made in solid 14k yellow gold. It comes with a pair of 14k yellow gold stoppers.
- 100% made in solid 14k white gold with rhodium plating. It comes with a pair of 14k white gold stoppers.
Also available in solid sterling silver 925
Dimensions and Sizes of the Studs
- Width – 6 mm (0.24″)
- Height – 8 mm (0.32″)
*Sold as a pair*
Maintenance and Care
No special maintenance is necessary for 14k gold as it does not tarnish or oxidize.
Learn more about care and maintenance of gold jewelry.
Some items displayed in the shop are ready to ship and others are made to order. In general, products are ready to ship in 10 business days. WHITE GOLD, allow 15 business days.
I do NOT accept returns unless there is a defect with the product. In that case, contact me as soon as possible with a picture of the defect. Again, if you are disappointed with your item, contact me to know your options. My customers are important to me and I want them to be fully satisfied.
I do exchanges on any item (except custom or special orders) within the following time frame : international buyers outside Canada and the US have up to 4 weeks and buyers from Canada and the US have 2 weeks. After that time, I will assume that you like your item and do not want to exchange it.