Fossil Drop Earrings with Baroque Pearl - Ivory - Sterling Silver or 14k Gold
A Pair of Glam Dangle Earrings Perfect for a Wedding Day Look
Add a rich look to your wedding day outfit with these classic off-white drop pearl earrings. This pair of lustrous baroque pearls is mounted on a fossil or seashell motif silver earrings for a luxuriant feel. These are a great option for brides, bridesmaids, school formals or weddings and a special occasion. Wear your hair up to really show off this pair.
A delicate and minimalist jewelry collection inspired by the sea 🌊
Origine is a collection of light, and feminine jewelry reminiscent of a walk on the beach a nice summer afternoon. Easy to wear jewelry pieces with simple shapes in gold, silver, yellow bronze and sometimes including pearls. Handmade in Camillette’s workshop located in Montreal’s neighborhood of Rosemont.
These Fine Jewelry Earrings Are Perfect:
- For your wedding day
- If you are a bridesmaid
- If you are attending a prestigious event
- For young women and tenaagers looking their first pair of classic earrings
- To offer as a birthday, anniversary, or wedding anniversary gift 🎉
- As a heritage jewelry to pass on from generation to generation
- To offer for special occasions like first communion or graduation
- To treat yourself! 💓
Materials of Those Handcrafted Earrings in Canada 🇨🇦
Choose between two different materials:
- 100% made in solid sterling silver
- 100% solid 14k yellow gold (top part)
- Baroque asymmetric cultured freshwater pearl in off-white color, Farmed in China.
It also comes with a pair of sterling silver or 14k yellow gold stoppers.
See also the Fossil Drop Earrings with a Baroque Black Pearl
See also the Fossil Drop Earrings with a Baroque Pearl in Apricot 🍑
Learn More About Cultured Freshwater Pearls
Dimensions and Sizes
- Width – 9 mm (0.35″)
- Height – 25 mm (0.98″)
*Sold as a pair*
Maintenance and Care
You might want to clean sterling silver with a jewelry cloth from time to time.
No special maintenance is necessary for 14k gold as it does not tarnish or oxidize.
Learn more about care and maintenance of jewelry. Pearls are a gift from nature worth caring for. Learn more about care and maintenance of jewelry with pearls.