Classic Small Single Strand White Rice Pearl (4mm) Necklace
This Lustrous Freshwater Pearl Necklace is an Essential Item to Every Women Jewelry Assortment
Timeless elegance can be yours with this dainty strand of ivory color cultured freshwater rice pearls. The oblong shape of the pearl recalls of grains of white rice. With its delicate sterling silver clasp, this refined necklace gently encircling your neck conveys grace and confidence. You will enjoy wearing this piece for so many reason. It’s undeniably lightweight, comfortable to have on and it wear beautifully. Offer yourself a makeover by wearing these freshwater white pearls with a new outfit.
A Delicate and Minimalist Jewelry Collection Inspired by the Sea 🌊
Origine is a collection of light, and feminine jewelry reminiscent of a walk on the beach a nice summer afternoon. Easy to wear jewelry pieces with simple shapes in gold, silver, yellow bronze and sometimes including pearls. Handmade in Camillette’s workshop located in Montreal’s neighborhood of Rosemont.
Why Choosing a Cultured Freshwater Pearl Necklace:
- For women who like delicate and classic jewelry
- To pass down from mother to daughter, generation to generation
- Pearls are a treasure to cherish, the perfect gift to celebrate a meaningful life moment
- Because it’s the ideal birthday, anniversary 🎁, or wedding anniversary gift
- Make a gorgeous bridal set by pairing it with a pair of lustrous Fossil Drop Earrings or Seashell Drop Earrings
- Create a wedding kit by matching it with the Solitaire Pearl Ring or a Large Band Pearl Ring
Material of this Ageless Wedding Necklace:
- Strand of off-white natural color cultured freshwater rice pearls farmed in China.
- The clasp is made in sterling silver 925
Dimensions and Sizes
- Necklace length – 16” (40.5)
- Pearl length – 5 mm (0.2″)
- Pearl width – 3 mm (0.12″)
The silver clasp is polish and the pearls feature a satin lustrous look ✨
Maintenance and CareYou might want to clean sterling silver with a jewelry cloth from time to time.
Pearls are a gift from nature worth caring for. Learn more about care and maintenance of jewelry with pearls.
Some items displayed in the shop are ready to ship and others are made to order. In general, products are ready to ship in 10 business days.
I do NOT accept returns unless there is a defect with the product. In that case, contact me as soon as possible with a picture of the defect. Again, if you are disappointed with your item, contact me to know your options. My customers are important to me and I want them to be fully satisfied.
I do exchanges on any item (except custom or special orders) within the following time frame : international buyers outside Canada and the US have up to 4 weeks and buyers from Canada and the US have 2 weeks. After that time, I will assume that you like your item and do not want to exchange it.