Classic Necklace Single Strand White Rice Pearl
This Lustrous Freshwater Pearl Necklace is an Essential Item to Every Women Jewelry Assortment
Timeless elegance can be yours with this dainty strand of ivory color cultured freshwater rice pearls (4mm). The oblong shape of the pearl recalls of grains of white rice. With its delicate sterling silver clasp, this refined necklace gently encircling your neck conveys grace and confidence. You will enjoy wearing this piece for so many reasons. It’s undeniably lightweight, comfortable to have on and it wears beautifully. Offer yourself a makeover by wearing these freshwater white pearls with a new outfit.
The Basics - Pearls, a Jewelry Collection Featuring the Timeless Elegance of Pearls
Pearls, the quintessence of elegance. Jewelry in its most simplest form. This is the objective of The Basics - Pearls Collection. Those jewelry designs with classic lines are handmade in Montreal, Canada by Camillette. Using only high quality material from local providers, like gold, sterling silver and yellow bronze, they are long lasting and durable.
Why Choosing a Cultured Freshwater Pearl Necklace:
- For women who like delicate and classic jewelry
- To pass down from mother to daughter, generation to generation
- Pearls are a treasure to cherish, the perfect gift to celebrate a meaningful life moment
- Because it’s the ideal birthday, anniversary 🎁, or wedding anniversary gift
- Make a gorgeous bridal set by pairing it with a pair of lustrous Fossil Drop Earrings or Seashell Drop Earrings
- Create a wedding kit by matching it with the Solitaire Pearl Ring or a Large Band Pearl Ring
Material of this Ageless Wedding Necklace:
- Strand of off-white natural color cultured freshwater rice pearls farmed in China.
- The clasp is made in sterling silver 925
Dimensions and Sizes
- Necklace length – 16" (40.50 cm) or 18” (45.70 cm)
- Pearl length – 5 mm (0.2″)
- Pearl width – 3 mm (0.12″)
The silver clasp is polish and the pearls feature a satin lustrous look ✨
Maintenance and CareYou might want to clean sterling silver with a jewelry cloth from time to time.
Pearls are a gift from nature worth caring for. Learn more about care and maintenance of jewelry with pearls.