Paisley Stud Earrings - 14k Gold
Tiny Teardrop Gold Studs Earrings Handmade in Montreal
Call it a paisley, pear or teardrop 💦, this ultra simple design will please to minimalist lovers. Hard to make a more dainty earring with its mini size of 3mm. So light and delicate, you’ll forget you’ll have them on. Those cuties can be worn anywhere on the ear. They are ideal for your second or third hole or even the cartilage. Their deep golden hue make these stud earrings stand out.
A Delicate and Minimalist Jewelry Collection Inspired by the Sea 🌊
Origine is a collection of light, and feminine jewelry reminiscent of a walk on the beach a nice summer afternoon. Easy to wear jewelry pieces with simple shapes in gold, silver, yellow bronze and sometimes including pearls. Handmade in Camillette’s workshop located in Montreal’s neighborhood of Rosemont.
Those Timeless Stud Earrings Are Perfect:
- For women who like subtle and very light jewelry
- For younger women and teenagers looking their first fine jewelry
- To offer as a birthday, anniversary, or wedding anniversary gift 💝
- For your bridesmaids 👭 as a thank you gift
- To offer for special occasions like first communion or graduation
- To offer to an exceptional women like yourself!
Materials of Those Weightless Studs
Choose between two different materials:
- 100% made in solid 14k yellow gold
- 100% made in solid 14k white gold
It also comes with a pair of 14k yellow or white gold stoppers
See also the Sterling Silver Paisley Stud Earrings
Dimensions and Sizes of the Pear Studs
- Width – 3 mm (0.12″)
- Height – 4 mm (0.16″)
*Sold as a pair*
Maintenance and Care
No special maintenance is necessary for 14k gold as it does not tarnish or oxidize.
Learn more about care and maintenance of gold jewelry.