Paisley Stud Earrings - Sterling Silver
Tiny Silver Teardrop Studs Earrings Handmade in Montreal
Call it a paisley, pear 🍐 or teardrop 💦, this ultra simple design will please to minimalist lovers. Hard to make a more dainty earring with its mini size of 3mm. So light and delicate, you’ll forget you’ll have them on. Those cuties can be worn anywhere on the ear. They are ideal for your second or third hole or even the cartilage. You never have enough pairs of staple earrings!
A Delicate and Minimalist Jewelry Collection Inspired by the Sea 🌊
Origine is a collection of light, and feminine jewelry reminiscent of a walk on the beach a nice summer afternoon. Easy to wear jewelry pieces with simple shapes in gold, silver, yellow bronze and sometimes including pearls. Handmade in Camillette’s workshop located in Montreal’s neighborhood of Rosemont.
Those Timeless Stud Earrings Are Perfect:
- For women who like subtle and very light jewelry
- For younger women and tenaagers looking their first fine jewelry
- To offer as a birthday, anniversary, or wedding anniversary gift 💝
- For your bridesmaids as a thank you gift
- To offer for special occasions like first communion or graduation
- To offer to an exceptional women like yourself!
Materials of Those Weightless Studs
- 100% made in solid sterling silver
It also comes with a pair of sterling silver stoppers
See also the 14k Yellow or White Gold Paisley Stud Earrings
Dimensions and Sizes of the Pear Studs
- Width – 3 mm (0.12″)
- Height – 4 mm (0.16″)
*Sold as a pair*
Maintenance and Care
You might want to clean sterling silver with a jewelry cloth from time to time.
Learn more about care and maintenance of jewelry in sterling silver.