Freshwater Cultured Pearl with Paisley Stud Earrings - 14k Yellow or White Gold
Classic Teardrop💧Studs Earrings with Pearl Handmade in Canada 🇨🇦
These exclusive earrings are a combination of two favorite stud models: the Paisley Stud Earrings and The Solo Studs, a classic mini freshwater cultured pearl solitaire stud earrings. This cluster stud variation will please to classic women looking for a gorgeous delicate design. The lustrous freshwater cultured pearl is surrounded by a delicately cast 14k yellow or white gold teardrop and ball. These will add an elegant and fashion-forward look to any outfit.
A Delicate and Minimalist Jewelry Collection Inspired by the Sea 🌊
Origine is a collection of light, and feminine jewelry reminiscent of a walk on the beach a nice summer afternoon. Easy to wear jewelry pieces with simple shapes in gold, silver, yellow bronze and sometimes including pearls. Handmade in Camillette’s workshop located in Montreal’s neighborhood of Rosemont.
Those Timeless Stud Earrings Are Perfect:
- For women who like classic and refined jewelry
- To offer as a birthday, anniversary, or wedding anniversary gift
- As a Christmas, Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day gift 💝
- For special occasions like first communion, back to school or graduation gift
- To treat a very special mom, sister, cousin or friend
- As a retirement gift or to offer to a colleague 💼
Materials of Those Elegant Studs
Choose between two different materials:
- 100% handmade in solid 14k yellow gold
- 100% handmade in solid 14k white gold with rodhium plating
- A tiny 2.5mm wide lustrous white freshwater cultured pearl
- It also comes with a pair of solid 14k yellow or white gold
Dimensions and Sizes of The Trio Studs
- Width – 6 mm (0.24″)
- Height – 5.5 mm (0.22″)
- Pearl size – 2.5 mm (0.1″)
*Sold as a pair*
Maintenance and Care
No special maintenance is necessary for 14k gold as it does not tarnish or oxidize.
Learn more about care and maintenance of gold jewelry.
Some items displayed in the shop are ready to ship and others are made to order. In general, products are ready to ship in 10 business days.
I do NOT accept returns unless there is a defect with the product. In that case, contact me as soon as possible with a picture of the defect. Again, if you are disappointed with your item, contact me to know your options. My customers are important to me and I want them to be fully satisfied.
I do exchanges on any item (except custom or special orders) within the following time frame : international buyers outside Canada and the US have up to 4 weeks and buyers from Canada and the US have 2 weeks. After that time, I will assume that you like your item and do not want to exchange it.