Learn How to Make a Silver or Brass Ring 💍 !
Have you ever wanted to discover and learn how jewelry is made? Did you ever wish to visit a jewelry workshop and try to create a piece of jewelry with your own 👐 hands? Here is your chance to immerse yourself into the world of jewelry making! With this three-hour workshop, you'll learn the basics of the jewelry craft with Camillette or another a professional jeweller by your side.
What You'll Do During This Workshop
We'll guide you through, step by step, in the making of a ring silver or brass ring. Being by your side at each step, we'll make it easy and fun. You can make the ring for yourself or for a special someone. First, we'll measure your finger to get the right size. If the ring is for someone else, you must know in advance the finger size of the person or bring a ring he/she already owns. Contact us to learn the ways to measure a ring size. Second, you'll follow the traditional steps of making a ring : you will saw, sand, file, solder and form the metal into a circle. Finally, you'll complete your ring by polishing it to get a shiny, satin or mat finish.
Offer to yourself, a cherished one, a friend or a relative the unique experience of jewelry making. What a great gift 🎁 to offer for a birthday, an anniversary, a special occasion or for Christmas! What about a team-building experience?
What Can I Expect?
- To have fun & learn something new
- Experience the joy of creating a ring with your own hands.
- Live a unique, new and exciting experience
- ATT! This experience entails playing with a torch and fire to solder. If you are afraid of fire, this step might be a little challenging. If you have issues working with your hands, contact us. Have no worries, we can help you master fire or just skip this step. We've got your back!
Our objective it that you learn something new, have fun creating something with your own hands and leave this experience with a smile on your face!
- Tuesdays, 5pm to 8pm
- Thursdays, 5pm to 8pm
- Saturdays, 10am to 1pm
*Email us or leave a note with your availabilities at check out to reserve a date. For a different schedule, contact us.
5795 Ave de Gaspé, #213b
Montreal, Qc, H2S 3X
The workshops are held in our jewelry making studio.
2 to 3 hours
- 1 guest: $179
- 2 guests: $358
- 3 guests: $510, discount of 5% ($170 x 3)
- 4 guests: $680, discount of 5% ($170 x 4)
- 5 guests: $805, discount of 10% (161$ x 5)
*Participants must be 16 years old or older.
COVID-19 safety practices
- Participants are invited to bring a mask and stay apart of 2 meter when possible.
- If you have symptoms prior to your experience, contact us to reschedule.
* From the date of purchase, participant.s have one year to attend the workshop*