Small Drop Necklace for Women - Sterling Silver
Take your Everyday Jewelry Game to the Next Level with this Silver Teardrop 💧 Charm Necklace
A low-key pendant necklace that you will never want to take off. This is a great piece to add to your jewelry collection if you favor subtle and tiny jewelry. It's light weight make it easy and comfy to wear all day long. Simple yet eye catching, you can layer this piece with other necklaces or just wear it by itself for a discreet look.
A Delicate and Minimalist Jewelry Collection Inspired by the Sea 🌊
Origine is a collection of light, and feminine jewelry reminiscent of a walk on the beach a nice summer afternoon. Easy to wear jewelry pieces with simple shapes in gold, silver, yellow bronze and sometimes including pearls. Handmade in Camillette’s workshop located in Montreal’s neighborhood of Rosemont.
This Tiny Pendant Necklace is Perfect:
- For women who like dainty and classy jewelry
- For younger women or teenagers
- To offer as a birthday, anniversary, or wedding anniversary gift 🎉
- To offer as a bff, best friend gift 🎁
- To offer for special occasions like first communion or graduation 🎓
- If simple delicate necklaces are your thing!
How to Wear a Minimalist Necklace
- Layer it with your favorite necklaces
- Wear if alone for an ultra simplistic look
- Be bold and match with a different material necklace like gold
- Pair it with the Paisley Necklace, the Solo Pearl Necklace or the Orb Necklace!
Material of This Dainty Necklace Handmade in Montreal
100% made in solid sterling silver
Dimensions and Sizes or this Trinket Necklace
- Width – 3 mm (0.12″)
- Height – 5 mm (0.2″)
- Chain length – 16” or 18” (40.5 cm or 45.7 cm)
Maintenance and Care
You might want to clean sterling silver with a jewelry cloth from time to time.
Learn more about care and maintenance of jewelry.
Some items displayed in the shop are ready to ship and others are made to order. In general, products are ready to ship in 10 business days.
I do NOT accept returns unless there is a defect with the product. In that case, contact me as soon as possible with a picture of the defect. Again, if you are disappointed with your item, contact me to know your options. My customers are important to me and I want them to be fully satisfied.
I do exchanges on any item (except custom or special orders) within the following time frame : international buyers outside Canada and the US have up to 4 weeks and buyers from Canada and the US have 2 weeks. After that time, I will assume that you like your item and do not want to exchange it.