Small Drop Necklace - 10k & 14k Gold
The Dainty Staple Necklace Reinvented. Discover our Gold Teardrop Charm Necklace.
A low-key pendant necklace that you will never want to take off. This is a great piece to add to your jewelry collection if you favor subtle and tiny jewelry. Its light weight make it easy and comfy to wear all day long. Simple yet eye catching, you can layer this necklace with other jewelry or just wear by itself for a discreet look.
A Delicate and Minimalist Jewelry Collection Inspired by the Sea 🌊
Origine is a collection of light, and feminine jewelry reminiscent of a walk on the beach a nice summer afternoon. Easy to wear jewelry pieces with simple shapes in gold, silver, yellow bronze and sometimes including pearls. Handmade in Camillette’s workshop located in Montreal’s neighborhood of Rosemont.
This Tiny Pendant Necklace is Perfect:
- For women who like dainty and classy jewelry
- For younger women or teenagers
- To offer as a birthday, anniversary, or wedding anniversary gift 🎉
- To offer as a bff, best friend gift 🎁
- To offer for special occasions like first communion or graduation 🎓
- If simple gold necklaces are your thing!
How to Wear a Minimalist Necklace
- Layer it with your favorite necklaces
- Wear it alone for an ultra simplistic look
- Be bold and match with a different material necklace like silver
- Pair it with the Paisley Necklace, the Solo Pearl Necklace or the Orb Necklace!
Material of This Dainty Necklace Handmade in Montreal
Choose between two different materials:
- The chain is in solid 10k yellow gold and plated in 14k gold
- The pendant in 14k yellow gold
- The chain and the pendant are in solid 10k white gold and rhodium plated
See also the Small Drop Necklace for Women in Sterling Silver
Dimensions and Sizes or this Trinket Necklace
Teardrop trinket :
- Width – 3 mm (0.12″)
- Height – 5 mm (0.2″)
- Chain length – 16” or 18” (40.5 cm or 45.7 cm)
- Chain width - 1 mm (0.04")
Maintenance and Care
No special maintenance is necessary for 14k and 10k gold as it does not tarnish or oxidize.
Learn more about care and maintenance of jewelry.