Thick and Elegant Twist Ribbon Ring - 14k Gold or Yellow Bronze
The Cable Ring is a Timeless Classic and the Perfect Wedding Ring for both Men and Women 💍
Create the perfect wedding bands for yourself and your partner. Choose between two different sizes, the Thick Ribbon Band or the Thin Ribbon Ring version both available in 14k yellow or white gold. The uneven rope pattern is surely appealing to the eye, while remaining unique and chic. Beautiful and minimalist on its own, it’s even more stunning layered in a stack. Wear it alone during the day and together with the delicate Solitaire Pearl Ring during the evening. Definitely a piece that will elevate your style quotient!
A Delicate and Minimalist Jewelry Collection Inspired by the Sea 🌊
Origine is a collection of light, and feminine jewelry reminiscent of a walk on the beach a nice summer afternoon. Easy to wear jewelry pieces with simple shapes in gold, silver, yellow bronze and sometimes including pearls. Handmade in Camillette’s workshop located in Montreal’s neighborhood of Rosemont.
Why Opting for a Rope Ring?
- Because it makes the perfect wedding bands!
- You can also pair it with the Thin 14k Twist Ribbon Ring
- And it makes an awesome engagement ring!
- Because it’s so versatile! Wear it alone or stack it on other simple rings you own
- To create a modern set if you pair it with the Twist Ribbon Hoops
- To offer to special someone 💖
- To celebrate any special event or anniversary
Materials of This Ideal Simple Wedding Band
Choose between three different materials:
- Solid 14k yellow gold
- Solid 14k white gold with rhodium plating
- Looking for a more affordable price? Lucky you! This model is also available in solid yellow bronze.
See also the Silver Twist Ribbon Ring - Thick and Elegant
Dimensions and Sizes
- Band width – 3.5 mm (0.14″)
- Available sizes: US5 to US9
You cannot find your size? Contact us to know all your sizes options.
The ring is finely polished and shiny✨
Maintenance and Care
You can clean sterling silver with a polishing cloth.
Learn more about care and maintenance of jewelry.
Some items displayed in the shop are ready to ship and others are made to order. In general, products are ready to ship in 10 business days.
I do NOT accept returns unless there is a defect with the product. In that case, contact me as soon as possible with a picture of the defect. Again, if you are disappointed with your item, contact me to know your options. My customers are important to me and I want them to be fully satisfied.
I do exchanges on any item (except custom or special orders) within the following time frame : international buyers outside Canada and the US have up to 4 weeks and buyers from Canada and the US have 2 weeks. After that time, I will assume that you like your item and do not want to exchange it.