Small Paisley Necklace for Women - 10k & 14k Yellow or White Gold
The Perfect Gold Pendant to Accompany You Daily
This inverted drop amulet necklace will soon become your favorite piece of gold jewelry. Also called Italian Horn or cornicello, this twisted horm-shaped charm is a great necklace for women who like subtle and classic jewelry. Almost weightless, it’s also very comfortable to wear no matter what is on your planning. Its classic and elegant design is very versatile and easy to style with any outfit.
A Delicate and Minimalist Jewelry Collection Inspired by the Sea 🌊
Origine is a collection of light, and feminine jewelry reminiscent of a walk on the beach a nice summer afternoon. Easy to wear jewelry pieces with simple shapes in gold, silver, yellow bronze and sometimes including pearls. Handmade in Camillette’s workshop located in Montreal’s neighborhood of Rosemont.
This Italian Horn Pendant is Perfect:
- For women who like dainty and elegant jewelry
- As a present for a young women or teenaager
- To offer as a birthday, anniversary 🎁, or wedding anniversary gift
- As a precious heritage jewelry to pass on from generation to generation
- To offer for special occasions like first communion or graduation 🎓
- To treat yourself!
Material of This Italian Horn Necklace Handmade in Canada 🇨🇦
Choose between two different materials:
- Yellow Gold - The chain is in solid 10k yellow gold and the pendant in 14k yellow gold
- White Gold - The chain and the pendant are in solid 10k white gold plated in rhodium
Dimensions and Sizes or this Trinket Necklace
Paisley trinket :
- Width – 3 mm (0.12″)
- Height – 5 mm (0.2″)
- Chain length – 16” or 18” (40.5 cm or 45.7 cm)
Maintenance and Care
You might want to clean sterling silver with a jewelry cloth from time to time.
Learn more about care and maintenance of jewelry.
Some items displayed in the shop are ready to ship and others are made to order. In general, products are ready to ship in 10 business days.
I do NOT accept returns unless there is a defect with the product. In that case, contact me as soon as possible with a picture of the defect. Again, if you are disappointed with your item, contact me to know your options. My customers are important to me and I want them to be fully satisfied.
I do exchanges on any item (except custom or special orders) within the following time frame : international buyers outside Canada and the US have up to 4 weeks and buyers from Canada and the US have 2 weeks. After that time, I will assume that you like your item and do not want to exchange it.